- Change management, management of organizations
- Human resources management
- Technical management, IT management
- Financial management, process management
- Personal development, coaching and training
- Educational theory, higher education
- Mediation certificate
- Analysis and structuring
- Getting to the root of the question
- Offering content and clarity
- Petitioning potential and ambition, instilling self-esteem and confidence in others
- Turning ambition into concrete plans and actions
- Encouraging self-management and sustainable change
- Turning day-to-day situations into learning situation
- Open, reliable, authentic and principled
- Development of change-trajectories keeping in mind the policy strategy and the successful implementation thereof as seen from the perspective of the company as well as the people working in the company.
- Bridging the gap between content and process, making a connection between elements and the big picture and between different areas of expertise and activities.
- Teaching skills and communication to those people within your organization who are traditionally driven by professional content.
- Mediation skills
- Coaching and executing multiple large change processes in professional organizations
- Professional and personal coaching of highly trained professionals in the profit and non-profit sector.
- Development and coaching of management(teams) in transition situations
- Training and coaching of PhD candidates and master students at (technical) universities in (e.g.) personal effectiveness and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Teaching and training in higher vocational education in the science of change, communication skills and job application skills.
- Individual coaching of bachelor students in personal effectiveness.
- Career coaching and peer-to-peer coaching of higher education professionals.