A personal development program targets effectiveness and self-guidance in professional behavior. We offer this program as an individual coaching program (e.g. through your employer). Every program starts with an elective orientation session in the workplace. The precise goals and the time slot of the program are settled on by all parties involved. Our coaching sessions take place outside of the workplace and can vary from 1.5 to 2 hours. The sessions take place within 2 to 4 week intervals.
Opening questions (examples)
- I no longer want to lay awake at night worrying about my work.
- My manager thinks my performance is insufficient and I want to do something about it.
- I don’t understand why other people don’t understand what I mean (and that bothers me).
- I waste so much time on unimportant tasks.
- I know I’m right most of the time and I’d like people to take me seriously and listen to me.
- A wide range of life and motivational questions.
- Develop more effective behaviors
- Learn to say “no” better
- Find a better balance between work and home
- Make more conscious choices
- Coming closer to your goal
- Achieve “more” while doing “less”
- Solving work-related or personal dilemmas