An individual management development program targets the development of management skills, effective leadership and ending those negative behavior patterns that were holding you back.
We offer this program as an individual coaching program (e.g. through your employer). Every program starts with an elective orientation session in the workplace. The precise goals and the time slot of the program are settled on by all parties involved. The sessions take place outside of the workplace.
Our coaching sessions can vary from 1.5 to 2 hours, each within 2 to 4 week intervals. A full personal development program consists of 6 coaching sessions and a behavioral and motivational analysis. Our sessions follow the KLEUR!-approach.
Opening questions (examples)
- I want to learn how to better lead my employers.
- I want to apply focus in to work and learn to prioritize better.
- I need to make some difficult choices and I don’t know how.
- We need to improve the way we work together within our team.
- Our team can achieve so much more, how do we unleash the full potential of our people?
- I want to learn to deal with conflict situations in the workplace.
- Effective leadership
- Learn to delegate better
- Develop effective collaboration techniques
- Improve your analysis of workplace situations
- Apply focus and keep it in place
- Keep an overview in times of cut-backs or growth
- Learn to guide change effectively