A career development program aims for a new step in your career. This can sometimes be hastened by (imminent) termination, but it’s not necessary. Every program starts with an elective orientation session. A full career development program consists of 6 coaching sessions and a behavioral and motivational analysis. Our sessions follow the KLEUR!-approach. We also offer more compact career development programs, for more information see career assessments. Our coaching sessions take place outside of the workplace and can vary from 1.5 to 2 hours. The sessions take place within 2 to 4 week intervals.
Opening questions (examples)
- My work is not making me happy. What should I do?
- I want to discover my motivational mechanisms and my passion.
- I just sort of ended up in this position and I don’t know if this is what I really want.
- I’m not really sure what I want to do in my work.
- I’d really like a change, but I don’t know what exactly.
- I fear I may lose my job, and I want to map out my options.
- Answers to basic questions: Who am I? What can I do? What do I want?
- Contemplation about career and ambition
- A clear-cut career choice and/or career step
- Discovery of your motivation and inner force
- Releasing potential
- Heightened self-confidence
- More insight into your life goals